Tuesday, April 26, 2005

MOVE Supporter Shows True Colors

As if anyone needs more proof that the MOVE Organization and their supporters are wedded to a violent ideology, a MOVE supporter posted the following on the blog today:

"...But i know you got to come down here and see your parents so if i see your little ass in the street we will see how much shit you pop then. Cause not only am i smarter then you, but you remember when we use to box down here? I know you are as soft as the cotten candy you always putting in your mouth. So we can got at it intellectually or i can just kick your ass.
Oh and i do owe you a fuck you. And before you pass this off to the cops as a threat don't bother cause i'm not looking for you but if i run into you down here, it's on bitch."


Perhaps realizing what he had said the author of this post removed it not long after posting it. However, this is something that I will not have on my website from anyone.

This is not the first time that a MOVE supporter has directed this kind of rhetoric at me and I am sure it will not be the last. But it is the last time that it happens on this blog.

This website will not become a conduit for violent thoughts or aspirations from anyone regardless of whether they agree with me or disagree with me.

Nobody deserves threats of violence simply because they express ideas that other people don't like and I will not tolerate it from anyone who leaves comments on this blog.

I hate to have to take on the role of "hall monitor", but I guess that is what I have to do.

From now on if someone posts threats or hints of violence towards any person, their posts will be removed, as will any future posts that are left by the same person. It is that simple.

I like the comment feature on this blog and hope to be able to keep it, but if incidents like what happened today continue to occur, I will have no choice, but to remove the feature from the site. I do not have time to babysit people who cannot control their violent impulses

1 Comments:

At 1:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

typical MOVE trash. Can't have an intellegent response to postings so they try to intimidate. Hang in there Mr.& Mrs Allen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Schools