Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Donate to the Anti-MOVE Blog

Let me put this simply. Researching MOVE costs money. Websites cost money. Keeping my family safe costs money. If any of you out there reading this would like to assist in getting the word out about MOVE and believe in what I am doing, than you can assist in my efforts by kicking a few bucks my way. I am by no means a rich man and despite MOVE's repeated assertions, I have never been on the government's payroll. With a few execeptions everything that I have bought to assist me in this endeavor I have paid for out of my own pocket.

Fact is that the more resources that I have at my disposal the easier it is for me to combat MOVE's propaganda and recruiting efforts.

If you have some spare change to send my way, than by all means click on the "Donate" icon at the bottom of this webpage. Any funds raised on this site will go directly to either providing security for myself and my family or for researching MOVE.

Thanks in advance,
Tony Allen

3 Comments:

At 9:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you want 10% like the church. You picked-up this cross and chose to fight this battle, now you want people to help finance it? Get the F*%k outta here!!

You have a gun, hope you have great aim, that is your protection. Shit don't pick fights you are not ready to handle. Just like you accuese MOVE of insighting the goverenment to come after them with their words are you not doing the same thing?

It's your fight, you pay for it!!!

 
At 1:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. Get a job to finance your own security you low life! Just who do you need security from? MOVE??? yeah right, they are non-violent unless you bring violence to them. As far as I know blogs are FREE. So what research are you doing that costs money?? This is a total crock. This website costs nothing. So what research are you doing that costs you? Everything you have here is a lie and/or unsubstatiated accusations, so where do you get off asking for cash money to fund this wacko crusade? Put Lori to work, I'm sure she can raise a couple of bucks...use your imagination, we know you have one because of this complete joke of a website!

 
At 6:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh...the usual suspects. The anonymous posters KNOW what is posted by Mr Allen are FACTS and the truth. Non-violent...tell that to James Ramp's family and others wounded in 78. Tell that to the spirits of the young children used as shields in 85 by your so called "leader". As to "wackos" all you have to do is read the crap and untruths/lies at onamove.com and the not so free Freedom Jouunal. Now THERE's some B.S.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Schools