Friday, March 11, 2005

Problems Posting/Reprinting Articles

Hi Everyone,

Apparently, there are still some issues with making comments. Please be patient as I am doing what I can. I also must respectfully request that instead of posting whole articles, especially copyrighted articles, that you instead use a link to the website where the article is contained. I think that this is a more than reasonable request and I think it a bit ridiculous to have to keep making an issue about this.

Thanks,
Tony

2 Comments:

At 7:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow you are a real jerk. so you are involved with MOVE for years and now comes the tell all blog? loser

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Schools