Friday, October 31, 2008

Philly's Win Is MOVE's Loss


The founder of MOVE apparently was not a fan of Philadelphia sports. The Charles Manson of PA supposedly prophesied that no Philadelphia team would win a championship while the MOVE 9 remained in jail.

Unfortunately for the room temperature, guru of MOVE, yet another of his silly prognostication has been shown to be wrong and stupid for people to believe.

One has to wonder what kind of bizarre rationalizations that MOVE's leaders are going to use to explain away the fact that John Africa has been proven wrong again. One has to wonder just how many absurd revisions that the few remaining supporters of MOVE before will swallow before they gag on the lies and turn away from the world of deceit in which they inhabit.

More to the point, in Philadelphia's glory is the reminder that MOVE is and will always be little more than a grim footnote to the history of a city that always seem to rise above the low expectations people have for it.

Although I had to leave the Philadelphia area, there is much I miss about it. The food, the way the city itself seemed to have a pulse of it's own, and the toughness of it's people. It is truly unlike anywhere else I have been in the world.

Congratulations Philadelphia!

7 Comments:

At 4:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Philadelphia as you describe it is truely a City of Life....I also miss it altho I left Phila/New Jersey by choice due to the tax burden on retirees.

jon pisano

 
At 6:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

such a great blog i wish you all the best some how i found you when i was looking for stuff on our sons birth defect esophageal atresia, i wish you all the best.

 
At 10:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

FREE MUMIA AND LEONARD NOW!...Your PRESIDENT IS A WAR CRIMINAL!...Fight the REAL F*cking enemies for once!

 
At 9:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

simple minds make simple posts as the one directly above

jon pisano

 
At 4:41 AM , Blogger Nas Dawud said...

I thought the very same thing when the Phillies won...

 
At 5:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony,
I am no means a Philly fan in any way, but when i saw how the people from MOVE were using this, I got a slight bit of satisfaction knowing that this is one less thing they can use to brainwash anyone who still follows them. God Bless you for finding the strength to escape.

 
At 6:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Maureen, I just finish your book, it was great. You had me laughing and crying. I would like to e-mail you a story of a encounter with Dainel at the Philadelphia Police Academy in the summer of 1980. If you would like to read/hear about it please write me at my e-mail address. I just sign up. I am a retired NJLEO. Junglejim26

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Schools