Sunday, May 21, 2006

Comments Allowed Back On Anti-MOVE Blog

If you have been a reader of this blog since it's inception than you know that at one point we used to allow for comments to be made on the blog. Being that this is a blog about MOVE I fully expected to be called all kinds of names, that I was a cop, stupid, tool, etc...I knew that some people would respond that way and have developed a thick skin about such things and was welcome to it.

I also knew that there are a great many people who have questions and issues about MOVE that would do well to see just how poorly the members of the sect can defend their actions and fake revolutionary rhetoric.

Unfortunately, we had to shut down the "comment" section of the blog after MOVE supporters used it as a way to issue physical threats against me.

This will not be tolerated now and was not tolerated then. Let me be clear. If anyone from any side of any debate makes threats of a physical nature, they will be banned from the site and if the threats persist the whole comment section will be again disabled.

The other issue that I want to address is the problem of people "spamming" comment sections of blogs with the same articles or comments over and over again. This also will not be tolerated.

People should also try to remember that this is a blog about MOVE, and since Mumia is a MOVE apologist and devotee, his case is fair game. As for me personally, I won't spend a lot of time debating people about Jamal for a couple of reasons. The first of which is that I don't believe that he will ever leave prison alive. Secondly, having exhaustively studied the case, I have no doubt that he shot and killed Officer Faulkner. Finally, I am against the death penalty, so if you are coming on here to argue against the death penalty than you are picking a fight with the wrong person.

Aside from that. Enjoy.

3 Comments:

At 9:32 PM , Blogger Tony Allen said...

Deneen,

I am tired so if this is more of a grammatical mess than my usual banter than you will just have to get over it...A MOVE supporter who comes in peace...interesting

First of all I don't think I really responded to your initial email because I was still of the hope that the admin at the MOVE site at myspace would open things up for people to continue the discussion. Just so you know, MOVE only likes discussion when they can either bully people or scream and intimidate them, but I am getting off the subject (see I said I was tired)

-In a huge nutshell I left MOVE because I came to believe that move members or supporters had murdered at least two people.

-I left MOVE because I wanted an education for my child and for her not to be subjected to the tramua of being in an authoritarian cult

-I believed the leaders of MOVE to be hypocrites and liars of the highest order. To me, the are the embodiement of the pigs in Animal Farm.

That is enough for now. Read up on my blog and website somemore and by all means come back with more questions

 
At 10:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep fighting the good fight, as well as the murdering animals of the MOVE cult.

Your friends at domelights.com...

http://www.domelights.com

http://www.danielfaulkner.com/

 
At 4:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, this blog is hilarious. a tad bit strange though. I'm glad I found it nonetheless, so I have ways to waste time at work.
thanks buddy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Hit Counter
Online Schools